Registration a small Limited Liability Company (LLC) in Poland
This is a standard type of LLC but we offer extra fee for registration only 850 Euro if client is only one shareholder and director in the company.
In order to register a small LLC in Poland is no required client’s personal presence in our office.
We can register company on behalf of the client on the basis of Power of Attorney (PoA) notarized by your local notary.
We prepare draft of PoA according to requirements of Polish law. You just need to send us a copy of your passport, address, phone number and your email, and then our attorney will contact you and specify what you should do next.
For a company registration in Poland we offer online services for convenience of our clients. Our specialists can send the documents directly to client’s home address anywhere in the world.
The schedule for LLC registration is following:
- For a start you send us the necessary documents and the required personal information (passport/ID copy, email, residence address, telephone number for a call) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our lawyers prepare contract for services and Power of Attorney (PoA) for company registration.
- Client has to provide us following details: company’s name, address (can use our virtual office), and scope of business.
- Client has to notarized the PoA in a front of local notary and send PoA in original to our Office.
- Client has to sign contract and send back scans then transfers an advance payment of total agreed amount to initiate and start process of company formation in Poland (bank transfer takes about 3 days).
- After receiving notarized PoA we start registration of company via online system.\
- We start registration, it is usually completed within 2-4 weeks.
- We send to the client all company’s documents.
Our services for incorporation includes:
- Incorporation of the more common forms of entity including limited liability companies, branches, joint stock companies and limited partnerships. [see available business forms in Poland]
- Preparation of documentation and submission of applications to the competent authorities.
- Preparation of Articles of Association in compliance with local regulations.
- Provision of a proxy, under power of attorney, to represent shareholders with local authorities.
- Arranging and instructing local notary, verification and translation services.
- Assistance in opening of bank acocunts.
- For incorporation where activity may be either subject to local license requirements, or structured for tax efficiency, we always recommend assistance from professional legal, or tax advisors, in the best interests of our clients.
- a virtual office services.
- an assistance in VAT registration.
- an assistance in EORI registration.
- a stamp for company;
After registration you always have access online to company’s date in register court and can upload the current certificate of registration (KRS) at: